The new transfer radiation thermometers PYROSPOT DY 10L cal / DY 10G cal / DY 10F cal from DIAS Infrared check calibration sources and enable the high-precision calibration of infrared temperature measuring devices.
PYROSPOT DY 10L cal / DY 10G cal / DY 10F cal are special reference pyrometers or transfer radiation thermometers designed for the calibration of calibration sources (black bodies) and for the traceable calibration of infrared temperature measuring instruments in accredited calibration facilities and laboratories. As one of the few manufacturers of reference pyrometers worldwide, DIAS Infrared offers now a total of five different device types in different spectral ranges.
“Our transfer radiation thermometers are particularly long-term stable and highly accurately calibrated devices,” explains Katrin Schindler, Marketing Manager at DIAS Infrared GmbH. A test certificate with 10 measuring points (traceable to PTB standards) is included in the scope of delivery.
To compensate the size-of-source (SSE) effect of larger emitters, an individual protocol is attached to the reference pyrometers. The resonse time t95 of the pyrometers is fixed at 1 s. This ensures a stable measuring value. Via USB the PYROSPOT DY 10L cal / DY 10G cal / DY 10F cal can be connected to a PC. On the PC the measured values can be visualized and the size-of-source effect (SSE) corrected. With the integrated laser pilot light or the through-lens-sighting the pyrometer can be aligned exactly with the object to be calibrated.
Features of the transfer radiation thermometer PYROSPOT at a glance
- Measuring ranges from 0 °C to 2500 ° C
- Spectral ranges:
- 8 μm to 14 μm: DY 10L cal, 0 °C to 1000 °C
- around 5 μm: DY 10G cal, 100 °C to 1400 °C
- around 3.9 μm: DY 10F cal, 200 °C to 1500 °C
- 1.4 μm to 1.8 μm: DG 10N cal, 300 °C to 1800 °C
- 0.8 μm to 1.1 μm: DS 10N cal, 600 °C to 2500 °C
- Operating temperature 23 °C ± 3 K
- Fixed optics
- Measurement uncertainty 0.5 % of the measured value or 0.8 K and details in the test certificate (optional PTB calibration certificate)
- Protection class IP65 according to DIN EN 60529 and DIN 40050
- Extensive accessories