For the calibration and checking of radiation thermometers and infrared cameras, DIAS Infrared produces blackbody calibration sources. The following overview contains selected calibration sources of the series PYROTHERM:
Models blackbody calibration sources PYROTHERM
- Blackbody calibration source PYROTHERM CS 120:
Radiating area 50 mm diameter, temperature range -15 °C to 120 °C
- Blackbody calibration source PYROTHERM CS 400:
Radiating area 30 mm diameter, temperature range 50 °C to 400 °C
- Blackbody calibration source PYROTHERM CS 500:
Radiating area 60 mm diameter, temperature range 50 °C to 500 °C
- Blackbody calibration source PYROTHERM CS 1500:
Radiating area 38 mm diameter, temperature range 300 °C to 1500 °C
- Blackbody calibration source PYROTHERM CS F35 to F150:
Radiating area 51 mm diameter, fixed temperatures between 35 °C and 150 °C
Transfer radiation thermometer PYROSPOT DG 10 cal and PYROSPOT DS 10 cal
The digital DIAS transfer radiation thermometers PYROSPOT DG 10 cal and PYROSPOT DS 10 cal are particularly long-term stable and high-precision calibrated devices that are specifically designes for inspection of black body calibration sources in the temperature range from 300 °C to 2500 °C.
- The pyrometers PYROSPOT DS 10N cal and DG 10N cal work in the near infrared range (NIR) from 0.8 µm to 1.1 µm and 1.5 µm to 1.8 µm (measuring temperature range: 300 °C to 2500 °C).
- For the mid-wavelength infrared range (MWIR) between 4.8 µm and 5.2 µm the device PYROSPOT DY 10G cal for temperatures from 100 °C to 1400 °C is available. The transfer radiation thermometer PYROSPOT DY 10L cal is suitable for the long-wavelength infrared range (LWIR) 8 µm to 14 µm and temperatures between 0 °C and 1000 °C.