Handheld infrared camera PYROVIEW M380L portable for general application
The PYROVIEW M380L portable is a thermal imaging camera for non-contact temperature measurement from –20 °C to 550 ° C. It is used for application for example in substations, photovoltaics, metallurgy, buildings, electronics, telecommunications or data centers. The device PYROVIEW M380L portable has a resolution of 384 x 288 pixels and a frame rate of 25 Hz. In addition, the infrared camera has an integrated visual camera. The display can thus display a thermal image, a visual image or an overlay of both image types.
- Measuring temperature ranges between –20 °C to 150 °C and 100 °C to 550 °C
- Spectral range 8 µm to 14 µm
- Uncooled microbolometer array with 384 x 288 pixels
- Color touchscreen display for measured value indication and adjustment of the infrared camera
- Capturing freeze frames and sequences
- Micro-USB for data transmission
- Voice memo via Bluetooth headset
- Integrated video camera laser pointer, integrated target lighting
Further portable thermal imaging cameras
If you need handheld cameras in the standard spectral range from 8 µm to 14 µm with lower or higher pixel number (160 x 120 or 640 x 480), the devices of our partner company Testo are our recommandation for you. The devices are user-friendly, low-weight, robust and have very good measurement properties.