The digital pyrometers PYROSPOT of series 4 are developed and manufactured in Germany and are suitable for industrial continuous operation. Typical application areas can be found in metal and glas industry, paper and food production. The Series 4 devices are ideal for OEM use.
Typical fields of application are found in the metal and glass industry, paper and food production. The Series 4 devices are ideal for OEM use.
What characterizes the devices of PYROSPOT Series 4?
- Very small, robust sensor head with separate electronics
- Large, easy to read OLED display and programmable keys
- Best price-performance ratio for OEM equipment
- Temperature measurements between –40 °C to 2500 °C
- All parameters, e.g. the emissivity can be adjusted directly at the device
- Bright and easy to read display
- Trouble-free implementation in existing measurement and control systems with RS-485 (Modbus)
Models at a glance
|Model||Spectral range||Temperature range||Optics|
|DS 4N||0.8 µm to 1.1 µm||600 °C to 2500 °C||Fixed optics|
|DG 4N||1.5 µm to 1.8 µm||250 °C to 1800 °C||Fixed optics|
|DT 4G||around 5 µm||200 °C to 1800 °C||Fixed optics|
|DT 4L||8 µm to 14 µm||-40 °C to 1000 °C||Fixed optics|
- Windows® software PYROSOFT Spot and PYROSOFT Spot Pro